We are looking for a PowerApps Developer who has keen interest in learning:
• Re-platform LPO/CIO application on Power Platform.
• Migrating existing application from .NET to PowerApps.
• Integrating new LPO/CIO with Data Foundation.
• Integrating with SERIP DF to share data for metrics.
• Designing class structure, data model and application frameworks, leading development and support activities.
• Responsible for unit test developed code and support users during UAT.
• Responsible to develop, test, implement and maintain Microsoft Power Platform and Logic Apps based integrations and migration utilities.
• Relational databases.
• Data Integration (LogicApps or Hybrid Connection preferred)
• Agile environments.
• PowerApps and Flow.
• Power BI.
• Dynamics CRM.
• PowerApps Model driven approach.
• Azure DevOps.
• Have Deployment skills for both O365 and on-prem App Catalogs.
• Debugging tools such as Fiddler, Postman, Developer Tool bar.
pIntelligenes is a growing Software development & marketing organization with partner companies based in US & Canada. Establishded in 2003, Intelligenes is a rapidly growing organization with leading customers in Pakistan and abroad. We have worked for Fortune 500 companies. We have delivered soluti ...Read More