To assist configure, implement and support systems’ related services to the internal IT services and other external clients within company SOPs, Departmental SOPs and service agreement.
Operations and Maintenance
- To identify the right distribution / version of OS for installation and subsequent relevant integration of the requisite services.
- Installation and configuration of OS, relevant packages and daemons.
- Assist in tweaking the performance of the system
- Design, configure and maintain automatic system back up, security,
- To identify and resolve issues related to the requisite services for smooth operational functionality
- Provide support for infrastructure, design and develop tools for infrastructure monitoring and reporting.
- Maintain and update documentation regarding all features of servers and services and knowledge base areas.
- Perform continuous monitoring regarding health checks of the system and the related services.
- Maintain logs of application, System hardware in order to identify time and reason of incidents and occurrence
Internal Departmental Coordination:
- To coordinate with other systems, networks, databases, application resources in the relevant department in order to:
- Implement the finalized design of the project as per clients requirements
- Configure, maintain and monitor systems infrastructure that is being used in order to keep the services running
- Get systems requirements as identified by the clients in order to finalize and implement the design
- To coordinate with the vendors to resolve other technical issues, within due time related to systems Infrastructure where and when required.
To test new technology and do the comparison with old technology along with changes in the configuration as per design in order to make the design more feasible for the clients.