Scope of Work
- Study of existing available material with Organization for sketching/drawing/graphic designing of WASH Visual Aids/ IEC material using relevant appropriate media
- Coordinate with all relevant staff of Organization and partners on behalf of the program section
- Coordinate with Consortium partners relevant staff to finalize IEC material
- Coordinate with implementing partners when needed during drafting and finalization of the material
- Any other task assigned by Line manager
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge about basic work ethics
- Excellent Sketching/graphic skills
- Time management skills
- Good innovative skills
- Basic knowledge of coral draw and Photoshop
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Commitment towards learning and development is desirable.
- Basic understanding about development sector
Terms & Conditions
- Intern will be required to work 40 hrs/week from Monday to Friday
- Lunch will be provided without any charges during working days
- Observe all applicable rules, regulations, instructions, procedures and directives of the Organization.
- Unless authorized by the appropriate authority, the Intern will not share any information with the media or to any institution, person, Government or any other external source which has become known to them.
- ORGANIZATION accepts no responsibility for the medical / life insurance of the intern or costs arising from accidents and illness incurred during an internship.
- ORGANIZATION is not responsible for any claims by any parties where the loss of or damage to their property, death or personal injury was caused by the actions or omission of action by the intern during his/her internship.
Expected outcome for intern
- He / She will learn the about office environment, ethics rules and regulations.
- He / She will get knowledge of administrative procedures.
- Intern will prepare a brief report highlight the key areas of learning and may make recommendation to the management to improve relevant areas.
Expected outcome for Organization
- After three months a set of IEC material as a resource ready and easy to print will be in hand with Organization for ongoing and future projects.