Position responsibilities include
1. The Project Engineer (P.E) shall be responsible to oversee and manage the project implementation in accordance with the approved engineering design.
2. P.E will be responsible for maintaining Shams’ HSE standards on site and complying with client's HSE policy as well
3. P.E will be responsible for timely completion of tasks/ project milestones
4. During the implementation phase, the P.E will act as the key coordinator between the Shams HO, the Client, EPC Contractors, and Project Site execution teams. To prepare progress report, attendance and submit a copy of same for record and accounting.
5. P.E will be responsible for providing feedback to the Project Manager and Shams Power management on the quality aspects and practical considerations specific to the site on the proposed engineering solutions by the EPC team.
6. P.E role includes, but not limited to, quality inspection of civil, mechanical construction, Electrical Work, engineering documentation, and quality assurance plans and their monitoring.
7. Conducting site audits to collect structural, electrical, and related site information for use in the design of solar power systems.
8. P.E is also responsible for managing on-site project inventory, Review of B.O.Qs, Drawings and design simulation reports
9. Assist in preparation of project design, contract drawings and financial estimation
pInternational Consulting Associates has been operating as a premier Management and Financial Consultancy for 35 years now. Formerly known as Grant Thornton Consulting, ICA has worked in a variety of domains, both with public and private-sector clientele. We have a diverse team of more than 100 cons ...Read More