Roles and Responsibilities:
· To assist the Field office in charge and related program staff in timely submission of reports.
· Assists other team members in preparing and formatting documents, including PowerPoint presentations;
· Compiles data from the field variety of sources (e.g. Success stories, reports, personnel records, PRs etc.) and share with relevant staff at office.
· Assist in the compilation of fuel consumption report, log books etc. and coordinate with relevant departments.
· Assist in the logistical arrangements related to field activities.
· Assist Sr. Procurement Asstt. In conducting market survey for potential vendors.
· Act in a respectful and culturally sensitive manner towards the community.
- Maintain flexibility to take on added responsibilities as and when needed.
- Part of team conducting assessments, reviews and self-inspections.
· The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- A university degree in any social sciences disciple from Govt. of Pakistan recognized institute.
- Computer proficiency is a Must.
- Will have excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Extremely flexible, and have the ability to cope with stressful situations and frustrations.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer
We value and seek diversity in our workforce.