Roles and Responsibilities:
· To assist the Field office in charge and related program staff in timely submission of reports.
· Assists other team members in preparing and formatting documents, including PowerPoint presentations;
· Compiles data from the field variety of sources (e.g. Success stories, reports, personnel records, PRs etc.) and share with relevant staff at office.
· Assist in the compilation of fuel consumption report, log books etc. and coordinate with relevant departments.
· Assist in the logistical arrangements related to field activities.
· Assist Sr. Procurement Asstt. In conducting market survey for potential vendors.
· Act in a respectful and culturally sensitive manner towards the community.
· The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
Required Experience & Qualifications
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer
We value and seek diversity in our workforce.
International Medical Corps (IMC) is a global, humanitarian, nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs. Established in 1984 by volunteer doctors and nurses, International Medical Corps is a private, v ...Read More