Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support continuous quality improvement of integrated and stand-alone SRH projects including service delivery in clinical and community-based settings.
- Assist with developing guidance to ensure the MISP and appropriate SRH components are integrated into emergency response proposals.
- Contribute to development of guidelines and protocols for SRH interventions, including roll-out at field level in order to achieve the highest project quality.
- Using guidelines on ‘we learn” and with support from Project Coordinator for knowledge management and learning, organize training materials, conduct capacity building of team members during field visits.
- Participate in internal and external technical meetings/working groups, share successes and challenges in RH programming, and to learn about promising and best practices for organization learning.
- Improve reproductive health analysis capacity by providing remote and occasional in-person technical assistance and by creating and supporting mechanism for safe data compilation.
- Analyze the data properly and coordinate with MEAL and Supervisors before further dissemination.
- Develop monthly work plan and discuss with supervisor and other technical advisors as needed.
- Act in a respectful and culturally sensitive manner towards other colleagues & community.
- The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- M.B.B.S Degree from Government of Pakistan recognized Medical institute. Master’s in Public Health is a mandatory requirement of the position.
- At least 4 to 5 years of technical experience in international organization on Reproductive Health projects.
- Previous technical expertise in areas of monitoring and evaluation, assessments, and training.
- Familiarity with international guidelines for sexual and reproductive health in both emergencies and development.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, manage time and prioritize work to deadlines
- Well-developed organization skills
- Able to work independently, with minimal supervision and under pressure.
- Fluency in English and other regional languages, particularly Pashto.
Code of Conduct
It is our shared responsibility and obligation to prevent matters involving Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, Trafficking in Persons, Child Safeguarding and any suggested violation to our Code of Conduct, which may involve Conflicts of Interest, Fraud, Corruption or Harassment. If you see, hear or are made aware of any suggested activities then you have an obligation to report.
- Maintain flexibility to take on added responsibilities as and when needed.
Due to urgent need of this position we might not wait till January 17, 2020 for applications, candidates who apply and meet the required experience & qualifications for this position will be contacted for interview even before due date.