· Monitoring and inspect all work performed by tackers and welders and/or welding operators.
· Inspect and evaluate welds according to specified inspection procedures, standards, codes, and drawings.
· Record welding inspection results that were witnessed and prepare associated report.
· Perform and coordinate inspections and determine quality assurance testing models of raw materials and finished products
· Prepare, document, and execute detailed test plans, test cases, and defect reports.
IPC was founded in 1978 in Lahore Pakistan. We have made steady and significant progress and are proud of our accomplishments. We have evolved into a group of companies servicing clients in diverse areas of industrial chemicals, synthetic and natural rubbers, rubber process aids, plastic polymers, l ...Read More