Background/IRC Summary: The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a leading global relief and development organization, working in 42 countries worldwide. in Pakistan for over 30 years, IRC manages and delivers large, complex programs to meet needs in health, education, protection and livelihoods for displaced, poor and conflict-affected communities. IRC works in partnership with government and non-governmental organizations and
Job Overview/Summary: Database Officer will be responsible to review data for completeness and accuracy and ensures quality by identifying and resolving inconsistencies in the data. In close coordination with Senior Knowledge and Learning Manager and other relevant Officials the incumbent is expected to perform the following tasks:
· Ensure the confidentially of all files and data as per IRC standards.
· Cross check data and correct errors.
· Report any logical error or missing data to relevant staff.
· Conduct reviews of data collection to ensure all hard copy files are up to date, entered in the soft form and chronologically filed.
- Filter and “clean” data, and review reports, variables to locate and correct problems
· Any other task as assigned by the supervisor.
Education: Masters/ BSc honors Computer/IT subjects, business/ public administration, social sciences or related field
Work Experience: At least 02 years experience in handling and managing databases; visualizations; report generation.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
· Excellent MS Word, Excel, Power point and Access skills
· Knowledge of coding procedures.
· Strong data entry and cross checking skills
Language Skills: Must be fluent in Urdu, Pashtu & English languages both written and spoken
Certificates or Licenses: None
Working Environment: Standard office work environment