Please do not waste your time. Apply only if you are willing to work from 09:00am to 09:00pm
Responsible to manage overall Inventory & Warehouse/Store Operation
· Stocks Receiving Process Flow.
· Inventory Management
· To involve in the planning of efficient Warehouse operations and achieving departmental objectives and goals.
· Exercise direct responsibility for the planning, organizing, direction, and control of all activities associated with the development of Warehouse Management Plans.
· Plans organizes, directs, and controls activities related to the Warehouse Operations functions
· Lead continuous improvement, problem-solving, and team building activities related to the Operations functions
· Set inventory by batch wise and Specific item code.
· Manage monthly & weekly scheduled safety & quality audits
· Presenting written reports and analyses to senior managers
· Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc. Finish Goods Warehousing
· Ensuring smooth operation for stock transfer and sale dispatches.
· Weekly and monthly cycle count to ensuring 100% stock accuracy.
· Monitoring agreed with need dates, price changes & credit term.
· Must know advance level expert skills of MS Excel
. Salary between 20k to 25k ,no other benofits.