Responsible to manage overall Inventory & Warehouse/Store Operation
· Layout Design for Inventory Areas.
· Stocks Receiving Process Flow.
· Inventory Management
· Induction of Quality Inspections of Incoming Stocks. Team Training.
· Safety Standards Inductions
· To involve in the planning of efficient Warehouse operations and achieving departmental objectives and goals.
· Exercise direct responsibility for the planning, organizing, direction, and control of all activities associated with the development of Warehouse Management Plans.
· Plans organizes, directs, and controls activities related to the Warehouse Operations functions
· Lead continuous improvement, problem-solving, and team building activities related to the Operations functions
· Set inventory by batch wise and Specific item code.
· Manage monthly & weekly scheduled safety & quality audits
· Presenting written reports and analyses to senior managers
· Push short expiry items in retail
· Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
· Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc. Finish Goods Warehousing
· Ensuring smooth operation for stock transfer and sale dispatches.
· Weekly and monthly cycle count to ensuring 100% stock accuracy.
· Monitoring agreed with need dates, price changes & credit term.
· Must know advance level expert skills of MS Excel ‘