Manager (Inspection -rolling +packing) - QC (Fabrics)
Experience Textile Limited
- Monitor all quality related issues for the Dyeing, Dyeing finishing unit as per buyer's requirement.
- Responsible for Quality Assurance of the products as per customer requirement and requirement of the international standard.
- Build up an efficient and competent quality team and maintain a good harmony with inter and intra department.
- He leads to check finish fabrics, find out defects, point out them and takes decision (pass or fail)
- He ensures that finish fabrics are meeting buyer's requirements.
- He makes finish fabrics inspection and quality report both roll and batch wise
- He checks finish fabrics quality (roll wise), record data and report to management
- He ensure fabrics quality such as shrinkage, gsm, hand feel etc to meet the buyer requirements
- He maintains team discipline and closely monitors compliance procedure (HSE, 5S etc)
- He utilizes his workforce to bring shade approvals from buying house
- He implements as well as monitor the quality control methods of entire dyeing, Dyeing finishing department.
- Control, execute and ensure the projected budget as per the company plan.
- Minimum Graduate from any reputed University.
- B.Sc/ M.Sc in Textile engineering (Wet Process Technology) is preferred;
- However the requirement may be relaxed for experienced candidates
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Production Management (Dyeing & Finishing), Quality Inspection, Textile Engineering
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Knowledge on International QC process, fabric and dyes chemical.
- Expertise on process Improvement techniques.
- Extensive knowledge on ERP and MS Office.
- Management of manpower and machines effectively.
- Affluent in Business Communication.