An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading wood based manufacturing organization in Pakistan.
The Project Manager handles, directs and manages every phase of large-scale project or program to assure on-schedule completion, within budget and in accordance with contractual obligations. Prior experience must include significant large scale interior project management assignments.
The role will include:
1. To monitor and supervise the project execution process on site to ensure completion of the job within specified time frames, in an organized and cost effective manner, in accordance with the approved design and quality standards so as to meet customer’s satisfaction and maintain continuity of business.
2. Examine the drawings, assess the material requirements, approve and submit the material requisition accurately so as to facilitate purchase of appropriate quantities of materials.
3. Examine the project based on the schedules mentioned and assess the material and manpower requirements for the job.
4. Coordinate with the client and consultant on all issues pertaining to the drawings, plans, schedules and problems for quick resolution of all issues. Monitor progress against the project plan and keep the client updated on the progress, taking quick corrective actions where required.
5. Conduct quality checks on works carried out to ensure that the products meet all client specifications. Coordinate with the municipality agencies during spot checks on the site and ensure adherence to Quality, Health and Safety regulations on all assigned sites.
6. Supervise the site regularly; attend to all technical and engineering problems, additional manpower requirements, drawing changes, etc. in an effective and timely manner thereby achieving client requirements and quality standards.