We at IS (Introtech Solutions) are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and meticulous individual to assist with the testing and quality control of its award winning products.
The Quality Assurance Engineer must possess good understanding of software development life cycle and have experience working on the most complex software projects. They must have in-depth experience in testing web-based business applications and back end systems of an enterprise scale platform.
We have a result oriented culture that demands intelligence, dedication, teamwork and attention to detail. If you have these qualities and enjoy proactive and exciting development environment then check out the details below and apply now.
The role will involve, but is not limited to the following:
- To be actively involved with the testing and validation of the software produced by Phoenix.
- Assist the QA Manager in estimation, planning and control of QA activities.
- Participate in requirement elicitation and impact analysis of new requirement or change requests.
- Write and use test plans for regression testing.
- Ensure, testing is to schedule and in line with the processes.
- Adopt, develop and maintain working practices to ensure quality control is efficient and documented.
- Use, create and understand technical documentation.
- Liaise with the development when required to ensure effective communication.
- Check requirements against delivered product.
- Attend training sessions when required.
- Support the Team members and Quality Assurance Manager.
- Ability to work in flexible hours.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle.
- Good understanding of Testing Life Cycle.
- Good understanding of software development model, especially agile model.
- Excellent English communication skills both spoken and written.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Excellent team skills.
- Use, create and understand technical documents.
- Experience of Automation testing is a plus.