InvoZone is a growing company in Lahore, headquartered in Malaysia, that offers a combination of consulting, outsourcing and specialized services to global clientele across all types of web and mobile app development.The company was launched by experienced and visionary IT professionals with more than 10 years of industry experience in the fraternity of software development. InvoZone aspires to automate the daily work processes of clients with innovative business solutions with a vision to produce efficient and time-saving results.We take pride in our diversified team that consist people from both domestic and international backgrounds working together to strive excellence. While we have attained several milestones in very less time, it is just a warm up for us! If you think you have the technical skills to contribute in our fast-growing business, feel free to apply!
We are looking for an experienced MEAN Stack developer with limitless passion to build world-class business applications.
- Building interactive data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Hands on Experience and manage Node js, Mongo DB, Angular and Express js.
- Architect, Develop, test and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable and highly responsive
- Design and maintain large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases.
- Establish, refine and integrate development environment tools and software as needed
- Identify production and non-production application issues as a part of deployment
- Deploy applications on servers with ability to quickly debug hosting related issues.
- At Least 2+ years of experience in MEAN Stack
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in CS/SE/IT
- Ability to contribute individually
- proficiency in generating clean and functional code
- Expertise in Complete MEAN (Node js, Mongo DB, Angular js and Express js)
- Ability to manage and lead a team of developers
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- 24 Paid Holidays
- In-patient and Out-patient medical coverage
- Annual Increments
- Gym allowance
- Personal Development Fund
- Training Fund
- Vehicle Lease
- Weekends are off!
- Be a part of growing and dynamic team
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth