Al-Khawarizmi Institute of Computer Science (KICS), UET Lahore is looking for hardworking and committed React.js Developer for internship in IoT Research and Innovation Lab (IRIL) as per requirements mentioned below:
Education: BS(CE/CS) final year students or fresh graduates.
Other graduates with relevant experience may also apply.
Skills and Proficiencies:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Proficient in Html, CSS, Bootstrap and responsive web designs.
- Strong research and technical writing skills.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work independently.
- Experience with Node.Js will be a plus.
How to Apply:
- Walk-in Interviews will be conducted in IoT Research and Innovation Lab (IRIL), UET in coming week from 27th-31st, January (10:00am-12:00am).
What the selected candidates will get?
- This is one to three months unpaid internship which may lead to paid internship on good performance if there is any such position in the future.
- The selected candidates will be given internship certificates on completion