We are seeking iOS Engineer to join our mobile team. You will assist in the design, development, testing, and maintenance of iOS applications. If you've got great iOS chops and want to see your work appreciated, our Mobile team is the place for you.
- Professional iOS development experience
- Excellent command of Swift and the iOS SDKs
- Must have at least 1 year of experience on iOS working through the design, development, release cycle, and delivering software products to market using Swift
- Several published applications in the App Store/strong track record of shipping products
- Solid background writing modular, object-oriented code
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Experience writing unit and/or automation tests
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent
What's In It for You
- Exciting compensation (Salary + bonuses, etc.).
- Be a high impact contributor.
- Be part of a dynamic and cutting edge team.