A fast growing multi-national organization is looking for a talented and experienced WordPress Developer to join our friendly, hardworking and dynamic team of developers. This is an exciting opportunity as it includes developing websites, themes, plugins and new features so you’ll get the chance to learn as you move forward and strengthen your skill set while contributing the company. The ideal candidate should have experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment. The candidate must be able to demonstrate previous work experience that represents the skills and requirements listed below.
• A very good knowledge of how to upload, customize and skin WordPress templates
• A sound knowledge of PSD to HTML/Wordpress integration.
• Knowledge in custom plugins development from scratch & custom templating and custom post type integration/custom fields integration.
• The ability to add WordPress plugins and modify themes
• The ability to configure, enhance and customize default WordPress theme features and templates
• Good Front End WordPress development skills
• The ability to get on a WordPress site and be able to debug it when the client breaks it
• The ability to solve problems in general, finds good solutions and learns quickly
• Knowledge of integrating/coding/designing for WordPress
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• An extreme attention to detail (sloppy developers need not apply)
• Strong knowledge of WordPress customization and development
• Good communication skills
If you meet the criteria mentioned above, and are interested in working for a growing organization with an outstanding corporate culture and work environment, please submit your application along with your CV and portfolio as we are looking to fill this position ASAP.