I.Q. Technologies is looking for expert SEO Experts with hands on experience in running cost effective AdWords and digital marketing campaigns.
The candidate will be responsible for Managing, Planning & Executing PPC, Search Engine, and Social Media campaigns for Company’s Software/Web development and other projects.
Job duties will include:
- Manage and execute the implementation of SEO strategy Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and mobile marketing projects.
- Analyze overall company’s marketing strategy and run campaigns that return high conversions at reasonable cost.
- Monitor, on an on-going basis, campaign results and manage projects to ensure continued high rankings.
- Provide ongoing support of all SEO initiatives including reporting, analysis, and optimization recommendations.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
- Utilize bid management tools and data modeling to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns.
- Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize click-through and conversion rates.
- Optimize landing pages for search engine quality score.
- Serve as liaison with paid search engine contacts. Facebook Marketing experience is essential Develop and implement link building campaigns Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies Monthly Newsletter Preparation Social media Updates/postings/engagements on Twitter/Facebook/Google+/LinkedIn Blog writing Sales lead generation
Content writing Experience
Email Marketing Experience
PowerPoint Presentations is a plus Skills
• Minimum of 1-3 years of search engine optimization and pay-per click experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
• Knowledge of Social Media Marketing such as FB and Twitter. Should know how to reach out the target audience, increase of followers and engagement
• Marketing and Business Development savvy person will be desirable.
• Ability to compile and analyze search data, metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction
• Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills
• Web programming skills are a huge plus but not required.
•Bachelors or Master’s degree or equivalent industry/work experience.
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• Sales experience is preferred.