Resolve service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution..
• Generate sales leads.
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information to the customers..
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
• Go the extra mile to engage customers.
• Resolve customer complaints via phone and email
• Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem.
• Place orders.
• Answer questions about terms of sale.
• Suggest solutions when a service malfunctions.
• Inform customer of deals and promotions.
• Sell services. Extra stream of revenue.
• Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
• Call the confirmed customers with active services to ensure if everything is going well.
• Have to keep a record on customers install date, have to confirm and let customer know of their install schedule and have to engage the customers for 90 days by following the 2,2,2 formula.
• Have to verify every sale made.
• Should have a strong command on English language and communication skills.
• Have some good convincing skills.
Should have a good command on English language
Should be good in listening and should have a neutral accent.
Must be good in engaging customers and need analysis for the customer.
Must be available to do evening shifts.