We are an accountancy practice looking for an immediately available full-time Bookkeeper.
As a Bookkeeper, you will be working as part of the team with responsibility for a portfolio of clients including limited companies, partnerships and sole traders etc.
The duties will include:
- Appropriately coding and posting supplier invoices
- Processing sales/purchase invoices, receipts and payments
- Recording bank transactions
- Bank reconciliations
- Resolving bookkeeping queries and liaising with clients
- Completing VAT returns
- Additional bookkeeping duties as designated by management
- Recent experience in a similar role.
- A strong experience of using Xero and Freeagent would be highly desired.
- Professional accountancy qualification/certification would be an added advantage.
- Must have an ability to work quickly and accurately
- An eye for detail
- An ability to work to deadlines
- Great organisation skills
- Good excel & computer skills
- Can work under pressure
- An effective communicator you will be comfortable liaising with colleagues and clients
- Fluent in English.
- Prior understanding and work experience of working in an accounting firm would be an added advantage.
- The candidate would be working remotely and interacting with teams on Skype. Therefore strong communication and computer literacy skills will be required.
Please attach your CV with the application. Applications without CV would not be considered