An Eminent "Educational Management Company" requires " Overseas Education Counsellor/Advisor" for their Counselling Department.
- 1+ years of experience in Overseas Education Counseling in reputed organization
- In-depth understanding of Overseas Education Counseling, Admission & Visa processes for Europe.
- Tele- Counseling, coordinating and speaking to students/parents on phone
- Meeting Students & taking required information for profile assessment.
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives.
- Putting together a content marketing strategy for the company.
- Managing the company’s social media accounts and posting relevant content.
- Counsel Students over phone, in-person and provide professional assistance for various courses suitable for them.
- Regular Follow ups with Students and maintain excellent relationship with them.
- Generate Revenues & achieve Sales Target.
- Candidate with Experience in enrolling students for various overseas university/es will be an added advantage.
- Regular follow-ups with prospective students via email and telephone from the first enquiry to the time of conversion into admission.
- Maintaining monthly MIS reports regarding enquiry and conversion status.
- Having Strong Communication skills.
- Project Managment
- Emails Writing skills.
- Content Writing Skills.
- Know-how about Sale/marketing Strategies.
Industry: Educational Management Company
Minimum Experience: 2 years
Minimum Education: Graduation ( Preference BBA/MBA)
Job Timing: 9:00AM-5:00PM