We are seeking an experienced remote WordPress Frontend and backend developer to join our small team. The ideal candidate must have experience in creating WordPress themes from scratch. We use Timber + Twig for WordPress theme development. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic with a positive attitude, dedication and willingness to work hard, sometimes under high production pressure. We need a developer who is able to think fast and work quickly and efficiently.
- Must have 2+ years Bootstrap framework experience
- Have solid command on SASS/LESS
- Able to write and debug more advanced JS and AJAX
- Solid PHP programming skills
- Git strategy and integrations. We use beanstalk for git and deployment.
- Expert at working with APIs (XML, JSON and 3rd party APIs)
- Expert in creating responsive WP themes from PSD/Firework PNGs
- Expert in WP custom post types
- Have strong WP functions, templates, actions, filters, etc. knowledge.
- Follower of best practices and writer of a clean code with comments
- Should know how to make SEO based websites
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years WordPress theme development experience. Candidate must be able to work from home. Selected candidates will be called for a Skype interview and an online programming test.
You will be work for an American company with interest in long term employment.
Please note this is an immediate position, if you are not available full time or can't work in Eastern time zone then please do not apply to this job.