We are looking for a Part time Bookkeeper/Assistant Accountant for a fast growing digital marketing group.
· Bookkeeping for multiple groups of companies.
· Proper understanding and accounting knowledge of VAT.
· Sales reconciliation.
· Bank reconciliation.
· Timely closing of books including accruals, prepayments, deferred Income etc.
· Liaising with the business heads to have proper sales and purchase invoices for each line of business and recording them accordingly
· Intercompany reconciliations and ensuring the balances agrees with the other group companies.
· Providing timely and accurate trial balance to the senior accountants for reporting purposes.
· Preparing invoicing for payment run
· Following group’s internal processes.
· Other adhoc tasks as given by the senior accountant.
· At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
· Great attention to detail
· Must have a strong experience on Xero and SAGE
· Must have dealt with multi-currency before
· Professional accountancy qualification/certification would be an added advantage
· Prior understanding and work experience of a digital marketing & conferences business would be an added advantage.
The candidate would be working remotely and interacting with teams on Skype.
Please attach your CV with the application. Applications without CV would not be considered.