It is leading firm and located in Bahria Town Rawalpindi. It is the construction firm and giving the multiple solution regarding the real state either in Bahria Town and as well as Islamabad. In the past experiences, company introduce the different mega level of projects in the market i.e., constructed the different high-rise tower in the different areas of Bahria Town and company offer the different projects in commercial area and as well as residential area and offering the long-term cost-effective opportunities plan and high return of investment for those seeking rental and capital growth opportunities.
Urgently hiring required:
Title: IT Manager ERP SOFTWARE Developer
The IT Manager will provide quality and timely web application support to a diverse community, providing skilled technical work of an advanced level involving the research, design, illustration, layout, lettering, and production of a variety of CRM and ERP.
- Our culture is very strong, and we are looking for someone who can be completely reliable and deliver on project deadlines.
- Ability to manage many different tasks reliably and meet deadlines consistently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- A strong online portfolio displaying user-centered design, and ideally some experience with CRM and ERP.
- Ability to troubleshoot CRM and ERP issues in a fast-paced environment. Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent content creation and writing skills, time management, and ability to multi-task. Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT. Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
The following statements of duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. These statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of all personnel within this position.
- Complete tasks within timelines.
- Develop the software of ERP and CRM.
- Work with Senior Management team to suggest improvements to our CRM and ERP and as well website services.
- Has a keen awareness of user-centered design of CRM and ERP.
- Understands the impact of website updates and consequences of change requests - how might it affect speed, SEO, usability, performance, conversion, etc.
- Ideally, has Google Suite knowledge (predominantly Ad words, Analytics & Webmaster Tools).
- Is forward-thinking and proactive in making suggestions to help us deliver an outstanding website and as well as CRM and ERP services.
- Has good communication skills and can confidently liaise with team members and provide regular project progress updates.
- To be fully responsible for the layout, visual appearance and usability of the company website and as well as CRM and ERP software developments.
- Develop and maintain the company’s intranet that will provide an accurate and immediate source of information to all employees.
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade CRM and ERP applications.
- Keep up to date with best practices and perform other related duties as assigned.