The incumbent will be a key player in running an efficient IT Support function by providing the optimum level of assistance & technical support to the Company.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible to provide technical assistance for the key services
- Will be able to analyze and resolve user’s problems & provide a technical solution to facilitate them in optimizing their work.
- Provide support for any information technology issues and problems.
- Assist by phone, email, and/or using a service desk management system.
- Providing support for online classes and web conferencing for faculty, students, and staff.
- Provide Support for Live Audio Video streaming.
- Provide Advance Support to faculty, Staff t for video management & virtual meeting applications included Zoom MS Teams, etc.
- Configure & Provide support for VOIP phones to end-users and keep IT Assets & Inventory data up to date.
- Will be responsible to ensure that timely support should be available for all general and specialized IT equipment including warranty claims, coordinate with support office of principal vendor or arrangement for repair, etc.
- Arrange and set up multimedia Projector, Laptops, Mics, Amplifiers & other Audio-Visual Devices for meetings and conferences where required
- Analyze and Gather basic information of issue reports on the Service desk and record them.
- Required to do Installation and maintenance of owns computers (laptop – Desktop – WINDOWS MAC).
- Work collaboratively with the IT team and perform other duties as assigned by line.