If you are a highly creative Graphic Designer, then we have a challenging opportunity for you in our Creative UI/UX Graphic Design department to create amazing user experiences.
The ideal candidate must have proven graphic designing experience and an eye for clean and artful design and possess superior user interface design skills.
Job Description:Responsibility includes but not limited to, translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs. Primary focus of this role is to effectively conceptualize, design and develop print/web graphics; ad layout and CMS based sites for marketing and e-Commerce projects.
- Develop and design the aesthetics, visual design and/or layout of product artwork, component design, marketing materials to enhance product image.
- Design creative assets for online initiatives and campaigns including weekly emails, social media posts, homepage assets, landing pages and display advertising.
- Work with business development manager to execute plans for campaigns and promotions, develop and present concepts, make edits and submit final files for go-live.
- Design e-newsletters, e-vites, direct mail, web sites, micro sites, video production, sales/marketing collateral, brand development initiatives, etc.
- Manage projects effectively and efficiently while maintaining priorities, deadlines and deliverable as set by the E-commerce Team.
- Develop mock-ups, layouts, wire frames, etc. into Photoshop for hand-off to development.
- Execute image production by color correcting and/or editing photo files as needed.
- Assist in designing product content visuals for website.
- Conceptualize and create solutions for multiple mediums, including print, web, and mobile.
- Brainstorm ideas on creative, execution, and overall brand.
- Keep apprised of new developments/technology and best practices within web design/development sector and implement these ideas and functions into company websites and design, where applicable.
- Assist with other projects as needed.
- 2 to 4 years of experience with UI/UX Design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field is required.
- Relevant retail E-commerce, email and graphic design experience.
- Strong creative and technical design skills and the ability to take a job from initial concept through to final delivery.
- Experience in HTML/HTML 5, CSS 3.0, Slicing and designing according to W3C Standards and browser / mobile compatibility.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Flash) and other common design software, e.g., Dreamweaver, After Effects and Final Cut a plus.
- Must have knowledge of Responsive interfaces.
- Bootstrap and Media Queries.
- Efficient time management and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A willingness to work in a varied role and take on new challenges as required.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to take direction and problem solve, and diligent with deadline-based follow-through.
- Familiar with SEO best practices.
- Comfortable in a focused but fast paced environment.
- Flexibility, organization and rigorous prioritization of tasks.
- Excellent collaboration, time management, organization and communication skills.
- A portfolio of great design and digital and consumer facing applications
Plus Skills:Experience with E-Commerce business platform.
Tools:Graphic Tools: Adobe Creative SuiteProtocols: Flash, JQueryDesign Software: Dreamweaver, After Effects and Final Cut
Job Type: Full-timeShift: Evening/Night (1pm-10 pm / 6 pm-3AM)Require Travel: NoJob Location: Karachi, Pakistan