1.Responsible for the smooth and effective day-to-day administration of the Internal Audit Department.
2.Develop and supervise a comprehensive program of audit assignments covering:
- internal controls,
- risk management process,
- regulatory compliance,
- evaluating the quality of corporate and credit portfolios,
- credit management process,
- treasury and investment portfolios,
- administration and financial systems,
- human resources,
- IT, CBS and e-banking services,
- ant other related business of the bank,
3.Promote internal audit as a value add to the organization and deliver audit services that consistently improve the control environment and achieve operational excellence.
4.Take care of accurate, professional and transparent audit investigations and audit reports and communicate those to the Board of Management and Audit Committee of the bank.
5.Work in consultation with the Management of the bank to design and implement cost-effective policies and procedures to ensure that internal controls are effective for reliable financial reporting, safeguard the organization's assets, provide for efficient processes and procedures, and achieve regulatory compliance.
6.Liaises and maintain a professional relationship with external auditors, Central Bank Auditors and other parties for coordinating and discussing audit-related issues and resolve audit observations.
7. Establishes a comprehensive audit plan covering all the activities of the bank, prioritizing the audit assignments based on a risk assessment, and establishing of goals, work schedules, staffing and follow-up activities to carry out the responsibilities of the bank audit, in an effective and efficient manner.
8.Conducts fraud investigations and coordinates with the Management, the Legal Advisor and other concerned authorities as appropriate.9.Maintains a working environment through knowledge sharing, mentoring and coaching that fosters professional growth and advancement, teamwork, initiative and creativity.
10.Deals with matters of a highly confidential nature using sound judgment and discretion, consulting with the Management and other concerned authorities as appropriate.
11.Survey functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations, and adequacy of the system of control to achieve established objectives.
12. Investigate and determine causes of irregularities and errors and recommend corrective actions and suggestion for improvement.13.Performing special project reviews as requested, which may be in addition to the approved audit plan. Other job-related tasks as assigned by the management
14.Any other job-related duties as assigned by the concerned authorities.
- Monthly Gross salary = 3,500 to 4,500/-USD
- Two return tickets per annum
- Bachelor Accommodation-
40 Days leave
- Transportation (Pick and drop)- Food allowance 150/-USD- Top-up Allowance 40 USD
ITM Consultancy We introduce ourselves a leading executive search and consulting firm established in 2000 . We take pride in our decades history of excellence, and continue to adhere to our time-proven principles of information insight, and integrity as we serve clients across the Globe and industry ...Read More