Team iZula is looking for an experienced IT Systems Administrator to be a part of our IT Infrastructure team. Candidate should be able to manage all infrastructure resources at the office premises as well as our remote data center and hosting partners. Good problem solving and communication skills are required.
· Primarily responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, installing, and supporting iZula’s network and computing infrastructure
· Design and installs LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems, and network segments
· Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, software deployment, security updates and patches
· Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to users
· Experience in deployment of cisco and other vendor’s routers, switches, Access points & firewalls
· Configure, manage & troubleshoot Microsoft ISA server 2006, TMG 2010, SCCM 2012 and Linux based Firewall PFSense
· Expertise in troubleshooting & managing systems & network technologies
· Experience in Planning and deployment Active directory, Group policies & other domain related configurations & technologies
· Experience in virtualization platforms (Vmware, Hyper-V)
· Experience in open source technologies (Debian, Centos & Ubuntu) will be preferred
· Skilled in deployment of open source web services &databases (MySQL; PostgreSQL)
· Experience in deployment of IPSec, VPN & certificate services with different vendors & Linux
· Relevant Professional Certifications from vendors such as Cisco, Juniper, Microsoft, Red Had will be preferred
Minimum Qualifications 2 - 3 years of professional experience as a Systems Administrator. A bachelor’s degree in an IT or Computer Science related field
We are marketing and sales gurus who understand the challenges and opportunities tied to the major regulatory upheaval and new digital imperatives. We craft stealthy messages, content, and story angles that help differentiate customer brands, and get them noticed by potential clients.