- Act as a product manager in Hatch Tech’s agile/prototype heavy development process, taking responsibility for an experience or feature at the “epic” level.
- Pull and receive demand and speak to product capabilities and offerings, Define “Who” the customer is and “Why” the need exists, Customized Business roadmap planning and reporting.
- Communicate vision and design approaches to key stakeholders through presentations, demos and documentation, Product roadmap planning and reporting:
- Define sales and marketing strategies to maximize customer awareness and engagement with products, plan and execute go-to market launch strategies for products and monitor, track and manage the performance of updated product portfolio.
- Switch from one business tactic to another in the blink of an eye to manage not one but a dozen products dynamics simultaneously and profitably.
- Act as digital content managers across all social and mainstream media platforms and plan out successful product launch campaigns, reaching out to consumers for fact-finding.
- Acts as a mediator between the consumers and the technical teams, communicating consumer needs and translating those needs into new product features.
- Work with a variety of professionals such as Digital Content Managers, Content Production Managers, Product Developers, Sales & marketing in order to understand the product market fit.
- Take full responsibility for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples, Be an expert with respect to the competition and Act as a leader within the company Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product.
- Perform product demos to customers, set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals, Deliver monthly revenue forecast, Develop sales tools and collateral.
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success brief and train the sales force quarterly.
- Conduct user research, proof of concepts and pilots with customers to validate product/market fit. Act as the voice of the customer with all product managers and development teams.
- Prioritized set of the user-validated requirements with associated illustrations and/or wireframes that development teams can deliver on.
- Research and share business and technology trends, Translates product roadmap into manageable product features, Understand business and user priorities, and technical feasibility in order to prioritize business requirements and Coordinates research/ stakeholder interviews.
Project Management Coordination
In close collaboration with the CTO, CH, CFO and Sales and Product Team.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Break product development related projects into doable actions and set timeframes.
- Liaise with software development, finance, Ops teams for better understanding of the overall requirements, scope and objectives that needs to be addressed in digital product development prospective.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
Digital Product Development Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Resolving Conflict, Analysing Information, Multi-tasking, Digital Product Management Thinking (DPMT).” DPMT in the digital economy, ability to integrate analytics, business model, coordination, and design thinking, problem-solving methodology, Social & Digital Media Marketing;