Qualification: BS Biomedical Engineering
Age Limit: Preferably young energetic.
Experience: Experience required 5 years, at least 2 years in Product Development.
- Install, adjust, maintain, repair or provide technical support for biomedical equipment.
- Evaluate the safety, efficiency and effectiveness of biomedical equipment.
- Train clinicians and other personal on the proper use of biomedical equipment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and balance individual technical contribution with coordination of activities across multiple sites, organizations, and disciplines.
- Demonstrate a deep understating of customer needs and their translation into key objectives.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills, capable of clearly expressing technical to people with various levels of technical expertise.
- Creative thinker, idea generator, solutions-oriented.
- Searching of new product.
- Communication with international market regarding product development.