organisational values, it expects its employees to build a unique culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development. The values all Jazz employees exhibit and expected to practice are being entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, customer obsessed and truthful.
Our team & you
We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success and to continue and change the lives of our 52+ million customers.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
· Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program where the candidate will learn Jazz’s values, business, and products
· Meet relevant stakeholders and teams handling various business streams such as Sales and Distribution, Brands, Finance, Business Intelligence, etc.
· Develop understanding of the Commercial business: revenue, traffic and subscriber drivers,
· Develop understanding of business planning process
-Within 60 days, you will:
· Establish good relationship with relevant stakeholders e.g. FP&A, Segments & Pricing, Sales & Distribution, Technical, Corporate & Regulatory Affairs, Corporate Communication
· Develop thorough commercial understanding of underlying drivers of commercial business help generate ideas that enhance revenue growth in line with company’s strategic direction
· Prepare relevant material that can support management with taking decisions of key strategic nature
· prepare commentary on commercial performance reports
· Independently prepare commercial revenue, traffic and subscriber base forecasts
· Gain deep understanding of the competitors strategy and proactively propose counter measures
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Development and delivery of Quarterly business forecasts along with supporting management review material
· Review various business information sources (Business Intelligence Reports, Market research material) propose action items aimed at both long & short term objectives
· Independently prepare commentary on commercial performance reports
· Independently prepare material to aid key strategic decisions
· Steer external stakeholders in alignment with commercial strategy during meetings
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
In the last one-year Jazz is a huge success story in terms of business transformation, we were market leaders and we still are market leaders but with huge margins specially after successful merger of Jazz and Warid.
A bit about you:
We are looking for someone who has already delivered on challenging projects. And has taken end to end responsibility from analysing large amount of data to compressing it into actionable insights to presenting it in a structured manner.Prior understanding of commercial business will be preferred.
The individual should have sound analytical skills, excellent mathematical ability, project management skills and effective communication skills; these skills are the cornerstone for this job role.
A bit about us:
Segment & Pricing team is the brain behind Jazz commercial strategy - responsible for growing annual turnover of the company. The team is responsible for handing entire consumer business portfolio.
The structure of the team you will join is:
· A 18 member team (including the department head) with 03 sub teams
· You will be part of a 02 member sub-team reporting to the head of segments and pricign
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Preparing relevant data points in a structured form to aid strategic commercial decision making
· Preparation of commercial revenue, traffic & subscribers forecasts for quarterly business planning cycles
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team. What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
Ability to build strong relationships with Internal Teams: Commercial Planning, FP&A, Technical, Corporate & Regulatory Affairs.
Effective delivery of above mentioned tasks will be the result of better collaboration with internal stakeholders
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
Identifying areas for growth
Quarterly business planning
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
Strong mathematical ability
Ability to work independently
Ability to meet stringent timelines
One must have technology the candidate should have.T
Microsoft Office is a basic requirement, especially MS Excel & PowerPoint: the candidate must be able to develop top notch presentations
Essential skills must have:
· Basic understanding of commercial business drivers
· Excellent time management, organizational, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
· Should be able to demonstrate leadership and team skills
· High level of initiative and self-drive
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest b ...
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest b ...Read More