Application Deadline: 27th August 2019
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our Team and You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 55 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
Jazz aims to prepare today's talented youth for the corporate world through structured programs that promote excellence and bring out the best in them. The Jazz Internship program is a full time project based paid internship.
We provide you with a challenging opportunity to catch a glimpse into Corporate Pakistan.
What’s in it for you?
Functional Project- Work with Regulatory team and will be able to grasp knowledge of Telecom rules, regulations and standing operating procedures in addition to primary work on preparing data repository of complete regulatory department.
Skills Based Training- Expand your capability and capacity to hone your skill set
Professional Development- You will get hands on experience about Telecom Act, Rules, Regulation and other procedures in practice at Telecom company.
Mentorship- Be matched with a Jazz professional to guide you through your internship experience
Fun- Attend social networking activities and build relationship with your peers
Your JAZZ EXPERIENCE:
- Plan, develop, and execute soft data repository for Jazz regulatory team.
- Manage scanning Regulatory documents
- Prepare and present reports
- Attend team meetings
- Brainstorm and come up with creative ideas for the project
- Thorough market research
- Meet group of diversified professionals during your internship tenure which will allow you to build relationships
- Work on regulatory documentation and prepare soft repository of all documents.
· Currently enrolled in either of these programs: BBA/MBA/BS Engineering (Computer Science, Mechanical, Electrical, Telecom)/MS Engineering (Computer Science, Mechanical, Electrical, Telecom) (Bachelors students who have completed their first two years of the program and Masters students who have completed their first year of the program are encouraged to apply)
· Good to have knowledge of some of these concepts and programs: Project Management, IT Skills, Telecom Concepts, and Database Management
· Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio)
· Excellent communications and persuasion skills
· Proactive in solving day-to-day problems
· Willingness to learn and excel
· Result driven approach towards daily tasks
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Self-directed and able to work without supervision
· Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
· Strong attention to detail
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...Read More