As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our Team and You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 55 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can
Jazz aims to prepare today's talented youth for the corporate world through structured programs that promote excellence and bring out the best in them. The Jazz Internship program is a full time project based paid internship.
We provide you with a challenging opportunity to catch a glimpse into Corporate Pakistan.
What’s in it for you?
Functional Project- Work with MFS Corporate team to onboard Payment Gateway clients for online payments
Skills Based Training- Expand your capability and capacity to hone your skill set
Professional Development- You will get hands on experience about MFS corporate division and digital payments
Mentorship- Be matched with a Jazz professional to guide you through your summer experience
Fun- Attend social networking activities and build relationship with your peers
Your JAZZ EXPERIENCE:
- Plan, develop, and execute the project that you are assigned
- Prepare and present reports
- Attend team meetings
- Brainstorm and come up with creative ideas for the project
- Thorough market research
- Meet group of diversified professionals during your internship tenure which will allow you to build relationships
· Bachelors and Masters Students (Graduating students who are 6-months to 1 year away from their graduation are encouraged to apply)
· Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Self-directed and able to work without supervision
· Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
· Strong attention to detail
· Interested in learning about Mobile financial services business
· Very task-oriented
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.