Last Date to Apply: 18th August 2019
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 55 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
· Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with a detailed orientation program where you will learn about Jazz’s core values, business, and products
· Meet the relevant stakeholders concerning your team
· Develop understanding of your division, function, its structure, and your role within the team.
· Develop understanding of Fixed, GSM and ES products, catalogue rules, product policies and rules.
· Develop understanding of pricing dynamics, discounting mechanics for Fixed, GSM and ES products with regards to Proposal making for B2B segments and customers.
· Understand the workflows to process & propose solutions of the products that are learn
-Within 60 days, you will:
· Learn about the tools, formats and templates that are used to prepare financial proposals.
· Get to know your relevant stakeholders e.g. B2B sales channels, Customer Engagement and technical teams.
· Develop your first independent pricing proposal without any consultation or supervision.
· User your analytical and problem-solving skills to negotiate and defend your pricing decisions with the sales channel.
-Within 90 days to on wards you will:
· Independently start evaluating business opportunities for providing financials/pricing proposals.
· Interact with Management and Marketing team on behalf of Sales channels to develop and provide best commercial proposal and approvals.
· Support Channels w.r.t customer correspondence related to commercial queries and also to ensure timely and successful closing of sales to potential customers.
· Prepare weekly management reports with regards to visibility of the work performed and insights into the progress of accounts assigned.
· Develop and maintain a product proficiency and competency level by attending mandatory training classes and successfully completing required levels of competency.
A Bit About You:
We are looking for someone who has delivered in a fast-paced challenging environment with the ability to work well under pressure of strict deadlines. You should have the confidence to defend your pricing decisions and negotiate (if required) with the sales channel. Prior experience of Product design and development will be an added advantage.
We are looking for someone who has the ability to think out of the box and convert numbers into useful insight required for decision making. The individual should have sound analytical and communication skills; these skills are key to meet the performance expectations for this role.
A Bit About Us:
The Bids & Proposal Management team is part of the Bids, Solutions & Service Delivery team within the BSD Division. The team is responsible for Preparing winning proposals for Jazz B2B GSM/ Fixed/ enterprise Products and facilitating the sales team to timely respond to sale opportunity related to bids and regular proposal requests coming from existing and new customers.
The structure of the team you will join is:
· A 30-member team (including the department head) with 4 sub teams
· You will be part of a 5-member sub-team reporting to Manger Bids & Proposals.
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Prepare financial proposals for all B2B business segments.
· Ensure timely submission of proposals to maintain team KPI.
The candidate will work closely with sales and bids management to develop pricing proposals and improve knowledge of cost and price components as well as product knowledge to execute responsibilities.
To collaborate and produce effective business results, the role requires
- Basic understanding and product knowledge of B2B Fixed/GSM and enterprise Products.
- Business acumen and understanding of basic Pricing Principles.
- Exceptional time management skills.
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
- Prepare Pricing Proposals for Fixed/GSM/Enterprise Products.
- Support sales team for timely closure of business opportunities by supporting all commercial related queries.
- Generate valuable insights on existing value proposition discounts using market intel enabling up stream stakeholders (marketing) to proactively address market demand by developing new products and services based on Proposals team feedback.
The three (03) must have past experiences the candidate should have.
- Solution design/ proposal making.
- Pre-sales of Fixed Line Connectivity solutions.
- Reporting and analysis.
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have.
- Knowledge of Fixed line technologies such as last mile P2P, PMP, Fiber and Long haul.
- Understanding of CRM and GSM billing systems.
Essential skills must have:
- Self-driven and have the ability to manage stress
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (both verbal & written)
- Strong analytical ability and business acumen
- Proactive and customer centric mind-set
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge on corporate culture and values
- Excellent time management
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...Read More