Last Date to Apply: 23rd May 2019
To continue driving best business practices across our operations globally, we are building a world-class Finance organization and assembling the right team to ensure we are the best we can be in order to drive our success. A great opportunity is available now in our Islamabad Office for an experienced Senior Analyst R2R to drive success for Jazz.
The position is a key role in the department and the monthly reporting process including the closing activities. You will be reporting into the Team Lead GL. As the Senior Analyst R2R you will perform monthly closing activities including revenue recording and reporting, streamline the processes, create different reports as well as perform analytical reviews on numbers.
Within 30 days you will:
- Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program
- Meet with Record to Report and other teams within finance to understand the strategy of the function in line with company strategy and road map.
- Develop in-depth understanding of Jazz Policies and Procedures.
- Get first-hand information about the unit and domain as a whole including the closing process.
Within 60 days you will:
- Record revenue and perform analysis with different granularity including volume and price variances.
- Perform financial closing ensuring service delivery in line with agreed KPIs and targets.
- Deal with external auditors on transactional activities and be a point of contact for external auditors for revenue area.
- Maintain relationship with business as well as other finance teams to effectively run GL processes including cost recording, accruals, inventory, tax and commission etc.
- Prepare dashboard reporting for review of higher management including variance analysis between budget/ forecast vs actual and between previous and current periods.
- Ensure compliance with SOX controls including documentation and reporting
Within 90 days you will:
- Identify and support implementation of end-to-end process improvement initiatives
- Acts as a change driver to realize the long term finance strategy as an integral member of the Finance Team
- Act as a point of contact for business teams for finance related process input for revenue and receivables side.
The structure of the team you will join is:
A seven (7) member team which reports to Team Lead General Ledger
The 2 main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Timely and accurate revenue recording, reporting and financial closing
· Delivery of services as per agreed Service Level Agreements and KPIs.
List 2 examples of specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with the results.
- Revamp of monthly closing and reporting dashboard with an end result of presenting more granular and targeted information for decision making.
- Process improvement of the closing process with the end result of eliminating waste and streamlined processes.
Think about what the best candidate performance does in terms of quality, quantity, responsibility; try to quantify - for example:
- End to end ownership of the revenue recording and reporting process within the closing process
- Timely completion of the month end reporting process
- Handling relationship with business teams
Must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
In-depth experience of financial closing process
Experience of presenting financial results and variance analysis.
Stake holder management
Must have technologies the candidate should have.
Soft skills must haves
Problem solving and Analytical skills
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...Read More