Last Date To Apply: 10th Nov 2019
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our Team & You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 57 million+ customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
-Within 30 days you will:
· Attend and graduate from companywide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program where you will learn Jazz’s values, business, and products.
· Meet with the B2B Service Delivery team to understand the strategy of the function in line with Organization strategy and company road map.
· Have discussions with members of other teams to understand how each function at Jazz contributes to the overall success.
· Understand Service Delivery Team’s functions, and how your role fits into the overall strategy and function. You will understand Business SOPs & processes, who are the stakeholders, get aligned to the ongoing tasks, projects and deliverables.
· Develop in-depth understanding of Jazz philosophy and frameworks.
· Ensure, that all functions of Service Delivery and activities are handled within defined KPIs according to agreed operating procedure with focus on enhanced customer experience
-Within 60 days, you will:
· Do project management & deployment of B2B/B2G/ES projects as per designed solution.
· Arrange client end permission wherever required.
· Coordinate with NOC teams for configuration and troubleshooting of last mile connectivity.
· Develop understanding of the tools being used in Service Delivery for internal team’s coordination.
-Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Do coordination with Transmission teams for work order issuance on Micorwave and optical path.
· Equipment issuance for P2P/PMP & Metro Fiber Last mile deployments.
· Configuration of various CE devices like Fortigate, Juniper SRX/SSG.
· Planning and configuring CE deliver for BGP Failover.
· Coordinate for testing of new products/services for viability.
· Engaging with Corporate Support team for L2 support of running clients.
· Visit client end for testing and troubleshooting of delivered services.
· Testing and delivery of Fixed Voice services like SIP Trunks/SIP accounts.
A Bit About You:
We are looking for someone who has two (3) or more years of Project Management/R&S/IP Voice experience. Should have Excellent verbal and written communications skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills with certification, such as CCNA/CCNP with knowledge of BGP/OSPF/GRE/IPSEC/SIP/Switching/QinQ. He/she should have demonstrated ability to manage projects and time effectively utilizing resources and project plans to meet deadlines. Females are encouraged to apply for this role.
A Bit About Us:
The Service Delivery team is part of the B2B Department within the BSD Division. The team is responsible for managing B2B/B2G/ES products provisioning at Jazz.
The structure of the team you will join is:
· A 14-member team (including the department head) with 3 sub teams
· You will be part of a 4-member sub-team reporting to a Manager Service Delivery.
The two (02) specific tasks that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
Delivery of various B2B Products/Services.
Testing and implementation of new products/services.
The three (03) must have past experiences the candidate should have.
· Effective communication, interpersonal skills
· Team Player
· Excellent IT networking/ Voice skills.
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have.T
Essential skills must have:
In-depth knowledge of R&S, MPLS, SIP, BGP
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...Read More