As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our team & you
JazzCash is one of the largest branchless banking deployment in Pakistan. JazzCash prides itself in being an innovative industry player enabling industries to be cashless. For this purpose, JazzCash Corporate Solutions team designs customized solutions for several government and private organizations. The team designs collections and disbursement solutions. The Corporate Solutions unit is also responsible for client on boarding and after sales support.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
Within 30 days you will:
· Get involved with Corporate Solutions team in Jazz to understand targets for current year and strategy for achievement.
· Understand the existing projects, processes and all the operational tasks and requirements; and prepare/update the reports, pipeline, dashboards, proposals and business cases.
· Analyze transaction trends for Segment Wise Disbursements (G2P, Corporate, NGOs and etc.) to update, compare and evaluate the current year’s forecasted revenue.
· Work with the team to streamline bank end processes to ensure timely resolution of client complaints.
· Identify the current way of money disbursements in new identified verticals.
Within 60 days, you will:
· Achieve complete understanding of the existing products, processes and SOP's to get a client on board.
· Work with bank team to streamline existing processes.
· Finalize new verticals that are strategically important to be tapped for MFS solutions and lock the pipeline with sales to achieve the revenue target.
· Work with product development team to finalize new product development to address the changing demands of the industry
· Work on all disbursement verticals and finalize upscale plan for current and next year.
Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Constantly monitor Disbursement Projects and conduct a yearly comparison and the market comparison.
· Meet with strategic alliance partner banks to close the projects.
· Conduct weekly meeting with internal stakeholders and provide visibility to the management on the projects.
· Get a command on solution design.
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
JazzCash Corporate Solutions has over 200 clients and is a well-established name in the corporate sector. Verticals are already established with secure revenue streams. You will be required to take the reins from here and scale clients and revenue to new heights by identifying lucrative disbursement projects and markets, new products, preparing/participating in Government Projects through Bids, proactively updating the dashboard/pipeline, following up with Sales for Client acquisition, providing the operational support and becoming an integral part of the Disbursements Team. It’s all about being Proactive, persistent, innovative and finding solutions.
A bit about you:
You should be a team player with a passion to build new financial services products. The incumbent should be well versed in financial services back end processes, banking standards and excellent project management skills. You should be a passionate product manager always looking for improvements in your product. Curious about global best practices and how to promote digital payments in Pakistan. You should have a proven track record of managing products on the commercial side.
A bit about us
You will be part of the Digital and MFS unit reporting to the Team Lead Disbursements.
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
Achieve targets for the current year through strategic initiatives in coordination with sales, bank and finance units.
Develop an ecosystem to acquire Mobile Wallet subscribers in the portfolio and increase their activity.
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team.
You will work with internal stakeholders like sales, channel team, product development, product managers, technology and bank team.
What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
Coming up with tactical and strategic initiatives to meet departmental objectives and deliver big projects to corporate and government clients.
The specific task that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
Revamping salary disbursement offering and adding G2P/Large accounts to our portfolio.
The five (05) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
Financial Services solutions
The must have technologies the candidate should have.
Microsoft Office, Specially Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.
Essential skills must have:
Data Analysis in order to review and analyze data and be able to extract meaningful insights. Data Presentation skills for being able to present data in order to make quick decisions. Advance communication skills for managing cross functional projects. Product strategy to achieve long term and short term business goal.
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.