As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our team & you
To continue and change the lives of our 55 million customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
What the first 30-60-90 days in the job will look like?
Within 30 days you will:
· Get acquainted with the various departments in the organization so you know who your customers are
· Understand Jazz’s core values
· Awareness of the tasks that fall under the role
· Get acquainted with the Communications team to understand the strategy of the function
· Get acquainted with the C&RA team
· Go through previous projects and campaigns to understand the nature of work
· Develop and understand content relevant to key messages of the organization
· Acquaint yourself with our PR agency representatives and the work they can and cannot do for us.
Within 60 days, you will:
· Manage the execution of internal communications campaigns aligning with Jazz’s core values or the CEO agenda.
· Maintain the Communications Calendar of events, holding meetings on a monthly basis making sure all departments inform Communications in a timely manner
· Make sure Workplace has a minimum of 2 messages per day uploaded from the Communications page.
· Coordinate division-wide employee communications plans to manage full 360 degree PR campaigns that span Internal, External, Corporate Responsibility and digital media as required
· Identify unique and compelling ways to communicate, such as videos, social media, etc and bring out-of-the-box ideas to the table
Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Coordinate and organize meetings and events for PR and employee events and support presentation developments for these meetings
· Provide support in creating IC programs to consistently and effectively communicate key corporate messages across the organization
· Identify unique and compelling ways to communicate, such as videos, social media, etc and bring out-of-the-box ideas to the table.
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
In the last one-year Jazz is a huge success story in terms of business transformation, we were market leaders and we still are market leaders but with huge margins specially after successful merger of Jazz and Warid.
A Bit About You:
The ideal candidate has a strong passion for PR and internal communications with a creative interpretation of how to best bring the discipline’s related tools to life for Jazz
The ideal candidate should have:
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to work flexibly with diverse teams at all levels
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with good knowledge of using different styles to reflect the nature of the stakeholder, audience and message
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Client-service orientation and strong execution skills
• Good knowledge of web-based and desktop publishing technology (HTML, etc.)
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
• Be an avid cross-platform social media user
A bit about us
A dynamic and passionate team that works to motivate and engage internally along with managing the organization’s reputation externally.
The structure of the team you will join is:
A two (2) member team with no sub team
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Provide enriched, differentiated and rewarding experience for all employees through targeted communications campaigns
· Motivate and engage employees through alignment Jazz values
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team.
You will work with internal and external stakeholders including divisional/departmental heads, all functions of the company for effective planning, development, and execution of campaigns
What would be the result of those interactions if we assume 100% collaboration?
Coming up with unique customized initiatives to motivate and engage with the organization
The major task that team was working on in the last 6 months with results.
· The launch of a personal platform called VEON
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
· Creating content
· Working under pressure
· Executing Events
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have.T
· Microsoft Office
· Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator
Essential skills must have:
· Excellent Writing skills
· Data Presentation skills for being able to present data in order to make quick decisions
· Advance communication skills for managing various stakeholders.
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...
Jazz is Pakistan's leading telecom service provider, spearheading service excellence and product innovation in the country. With a subscriber base above 50 million and a legacy of more than 20 years, Jazz maintains market leadership through cutting-edge, integrated technology, the strongest brand ...Read More