Last Date to Apply: 17th August 2018
As one of the top employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle and continuous learning and development.
Our team & you
To continue and change the lives of our 55 million customers. We’re a world-class organization and have assembled the right team to begin scaling aggressively. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
Within 30 days you will:
· Go through the company’s on boarding process, which includes orientation program
· Understand the customer segment and the Retail Payments business function at JazzCash with clear understanding of roles of responsibilities of third parties and key cross functional teams
· Meet with the key cross functional teams of Jazz, MMBL, external vendors and payment schemes
· Develop understanding of SBP’s applicable regulations
Within 60 days, you will:
· Develop in-depth understanding of Jazz and JazzCash policies and procedures.
· Coordination with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth card business operations
· Management and execution of offers/campaigns
· Review and improve the card business reporting
Within 90 days to onwards you will:
· Take full ownership of card business
· Understand business challenges and formulate ways to address them in the best possible way.
· Start managing end to end customer life cycle
· Detailed analysis of offers and customer spending trend on card and decide upon new offers and propose new features or improvements in the product
What we have done and what we will do with YOU
We have launched various payments modes to enable customers to use their mobile wallet for daily payment use cases. Debit Card is one of the key product and you will be responsible for end-to-end product management of Debit Card business
A bit about you:
Preferably, you should have experience in MFS/Card Business. You should be a passionate product manager always looking for improvements in your product. Curious about global best practices and have a proven record of managing products
A bit about us:
Retail payments come under the Mobile Wallet segment and JazzCash is leading in Pakistan in this category with the highest number of active mobile wallets. We are working to give more payment use cases on mobile wallet by offering different payment solutions and Debit Card is one of the key payment mode that we offer.
The structure of the team you will join is:
You will be joining the Retail Payments team, which reports to the Head of Mobile Wallets - JazzCash
The two (02) main priorities of the team as a whole are:
· Get more active customers on mobile wallets
· Offer more use cases to customer on mobile wallet through various innovative payment modes
With which other stakeholders the successful candidate will work with functional/regional/ within the team.
You will work with card operations, IT and compliance team of MMBL and product development, brands and sales teams of Jazz. You will also work with different vendors and local and international payment schemes
The three (03) must have past experiences the best candidate should have.
The two (02) must have technologies the candidate should have.
Tools for advance analytics
Essential skills must have:
Working at the VEON GROUP demands a high standard of business ethics and adherence to our legal obligations, our values and our Code of Conduct and supporting compliance policies and procedures. Our pioneering spirit is embodied in our values to be customer obsessed, entrepreneurial, innovative, collaborative, and truthful. Being truthful requires us to act ethically, honestly, and with integrity.