Jinnah Institute seeks a motivated, creative and talented Design and Communications Specialist to manage the Institute’s design portfolio and communication platforms including social media, website and other audio visual engagement platforms. The candidate is expected to work in close collaboration with the rest of the team to develop design elements for the Institute’s publications, public events, and new media products, including video editing and online content creation. The candidate is also expected to help increase the Institute’s engagement profile through new outreach initiatives using online platforms and media outreach.
• Develop a steady stream of designs for all institutional outputs;
• Manage the Institute’s communication platforms, such as social media;
• Design and undertake new initiatives to increase outreach of advocacy products;
• Coordinate with team members to ensure design cohesion;
• Provide support during events and conferences.