Come and join one of Birmingham's fastest growing global software companies as an Outbound Sales Representative. We are seeking talented candidates with technical expertise who can add value in our fast paced and successful organisation.
Do you love to engage with customers? Are you willing to go the extra mile to provide truly great customer service? If so, a career with Joblogic, could be the role you are looking for!
At Joblogic, we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Outbound Sales Representative to provide technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner. You will be considered the firm’s front line operator as the front line support and you will deal with client inquiries and technical problems through online communication platforms.Job Responsibilities:
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
- Generating and processing leads and new sales of potential customer
- Provide professional end-user support via telephone, email or live web Chats.
- Contracting and Agreements Sign up
- Ensuring that you are on track with sales goals
- English is the main requirement of this job
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- An excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Minimum 6-months call centre with sales experience
- Candidates with above average English will be preferred
- Must enjoy talking to people (via phone), as this role is all about building positive working relationships with people!
- A true professional with a positive attitude.
- Able to work honestly and ethically.
- Must be able to work in a fast past and dynamic work environment.
- Very well organised and reliable.
- A key Team player.
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to persuade and influence without being pushy or aggressive.
- Experience in Live chat tools like Intercom will be preferred.
May Require International Travel:
- It will be preferable for the candidate to possess a valid passport.
- Willingness to travel to the UK for train
- Committed to conduct US Shift Work Patterns