We are a UK Based Company. Our company growth is in hyper-acceleration and we want people who are ready to join our Team to accelerate and secure their careers and future.
Join our Dynamic, Smart and Exciting team in an awesome opportunity.
The right individual for this will be a role model and help others to understand the advantage of the latest WordPress custom theme / Plugin development.
If you are passionate about being of a learning culture and develop efficient, scalable and manageable systems using open source technologies, then an amazing opportunity has just come up and we are interested in speaking with you .
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Theme Customizations
- Plugins Implementation
- Version Control Experience
- Strong 3 years of software development experience including web development.
- Strong prior experience of developing applications using WordPress.
- Strong experience of front-end development using HTML, CSS.
- Prior experience of creating responsive pages and email messages utilizing bootstrap.
- Prior experience of understanding and translating wire frames into functional HTML pages utilizing bootstrap.
- Prior Genesis Framework experience
- Prior WordPress Block (Gutenberg) Editor experience.
- Prior experience of PHP
- Excellent English Language Communication Skills.
What we Offer:
- Professional Working environment
- Market Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- 45 Weekly Hours
- Remote Working (During Pandemic Situation)
- Company trip
- Have chance to working onsite with UK team.