We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to coordinate and facilitate the expansion of our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the experience and dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy and pass your knowledge to colleagues.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
This position is to cover the UK / USA Region where you are expected to work within respective business hours while based at our Lahore office.
You must have Sales experience of working in the Software industry for US/UK Clients.
- Prospect for new clients primarily in US/UK and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and our technical team.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client briefs.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager /sales executive or a relevant role.
- A minimum of 3 years Experience of Business Development in the Software Industry
- Experience of Software Sales in the US/UK region
- Good connections with existing clients in US/UK is preferred
- Proven sales track record.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Sales force)
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience in deal with high-level negotiations.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.