The Management Trainee (MT) Program is specifically designed to develop leaders that will drive the future of our organization. MTs receive a company overview, interact with company leaders, and develop skills for a successful career. With hard work, the desire to learn, and the ability to develop relationships, career opportunities are endless.
In this individual contributor role, key responsibilities may include time-sensitive customer interaction, market research, evaluating economic trends, pricing analysis, and team interaction with Marketing and Sales leaders.
Qualified candidates must be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to perform the duties and responsibilities listed above
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Express ideas and information in a clear and concise manner
- Recognize and respond effectively to unexpected situations and tight deadlines
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing task priorities and work situations
- Demonstrate ability to complete tasks regardless of obstacles
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Degree in Marketing, Manegement, Business, Economics, or any other related major
- Proficiency in MS Office applications