• Make outbound calls to prospective and existing customer to provide them with information on new products, discounts and services.
• Explain the merits of offered service or product to customer in a bid to help them make informed purchasing decisions.
• Deliver prepared scripts regarding a service or product, building up on the information as the conversation progresses.
• Ascertain that no customer on the DND (do not disturb) list is contacted, and update DND lists as required.
• Respond to questions and concerns of customers over the telephone, according to established policies and procedures.
• Complete records of telephonic conversations, ensuring their confidentiality and integrity.