· Test faulty equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test equipment or so!ware, and applying knowledge of the functional operation of electronic units and systems.
· Inspect components of industrial equipment for accurate assembly and installation or for defects, such as loose connections or frayed wires.
· Examine work orders and converse with equipment operators to detect equipment problems. · Perform scheduled preventive maintenance tasks, such as checking, cleaning, or repairing equipment, to detect and prevent problems.
· Repair or adjust equipment, machines, or defective components, replacing worn parts of electrical equipment.
· Maintain equipment logs that record performance problems, repairs, calibrations, or tests
. · Develop or modify industrial electronic devices, circuits, or equipment, according to available specifications. · Operate equipment to demonstrate proper use or to analyze malfunctions.
· Determine feasibility of using standardized equipment or develop specifications for equipment required to perform additional functions
Skills & Qualifications
· Bachelors in Electrical Engineering
· Minimum 2 years of industrial work experience
· Knowledge and experience working with Electrical Schematic Drawings
· Excellent salary and fringe benefits
Karam Ceramics Limited is one of the leading companies in ceramics industry, dealing in wall & floor tiles and sanitaryware. Karam Ceramics is the only company which produces complete range of bathrooms under one roof. Karam Ceremics Limited is a public limited company listed on Karachi Stock Exchan ...Read More