• Develop the company’s inventory management strategy with the aim of controlling costs within budgetary limits, generating savings, rationalizing inventory and maximizing available working capital
• Manage and maintain the company’s material and stocked product inventory including stock profiles and stock locations
• Minimize overstocks and removal of obsolete / redundant materials to maximize availability of working capital
• Ensure that stock control is well organized and controlled to sufficiently support the goals of the business.
• Ensure incoming product is receipted and managed appropriately according to company procedure.
• Ensure materials are ready and available as and when required.
• Ensure that any materials that are late or holding up sale for whatever reason are chased and followed up until received.
• Provide routine management information and reports to Managing Director on inventory performance.
Job Description for this position
• Implement improvement processes and systems to reduce inventory, minimize costs and maximize working capital.
• Write and maintain accurate written procedures for all main inventory control processes and functions.
• Be responsible for managing and running planned stock takes.
• Perform cyclic stock checks
• Ensure works orders are correct and fully completed and that all stock has been allocated to the job correctly.
• Ensure integrity and accuracy of the stock management system
• Produce daily reports to ensure key critical areas of the stock system are controlled and any discrepancies addressed and resolved.
• Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved.
Karsaz has been facilitating different industrial sectors for last 54 years. After serving the Automotive sector for 26 years, in 1978 KARSAZ expanded its business operations in the Sea-ports sector, organizing and selling Container/Cargo Handling Equipment, Components, Spares and After Sales Engine ...Read More