A leading firm of Pakistan requires a Project manager for the Road Construction project
Candidates having minimum Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering
Candidate must have 7 to 10 years experience in the relevant field (ROAD CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS).
Road Construction new and also the maintenance of the old road plus Dualization of road
- Develop and maintain project plans.
- leading the construction stakeholders to achieve the goals in minimum possible time.
- Checking the progress of work according to plans.
- Planning and scheduling the activities and identification of critical activities
- In collaboration with other members of the Compact Management team: identify, develop, implement and maintain regulations, processes, methodologies and systems for the effective management of infrastructure projects.
- Identify and manage risks in order to maximize benefits for partners and stakeholders.
- Manage and review the quality of products and ensure that products are accepted.
- Monitor and evaluate supplier performance