Inno Knits, a US based company located in New Jersey dealing in knitted garments through worldwide vendors.
The company requires a competent and capable E-Commerce Manager for its off shore office in Pakistan.
The E-Commerce Manager will administer online business across key accounts such as Amazon, Wayfair, Target, E-Bay and Walmart etc and responsible for effectively managing e- business activities.
- Increase web presence of company, monitor all online portals/sites, evaluate website design and discuss plans to improve for enhanced customer experience.
- Manage all web sites’ data and posting also ensure accuracy of product postings and promotions.
- Develop content calendar and make website uploads and manage landing pages development
- Ensures that digital product portfolios are properly optimized, updated, and maintained, including descriptions, images, inventory, wait lists, promotions, and pricing.
- Make sure accurate order processing including order intake, order confirmation, order status, order changes, shipping, billing, and damage replacement.
- Check that tracking, reporting and analytics are functioning optimally.
- Examining sales-related metrics to inform restocks.
- Monitors and manages customer reviews and ensures customers' issues are resolved swiftly and effectively
- Analyze all ecommerce transaction, understand online traffic patterns, segment customer behaviors, and prioritize site issues and assist in resolution of same.
- Coordinate with internal team (Marketing, R&D, Sales, and IT) and provide support to all online marketing strategies and recommend ways to increase traffic to website with incorporation of state of the art tools and updates.
- Research and learn all new emerging technologies and trends.
Required Skill Inventory:
- Strong tech background in
- Exposure to American/European ecommerce environment
- Prior experience with e. Comm platforms like BigCommerce/3dCart/Shopify
- Expertise in improving web designs ,web tools and web analysis
- Excellent capability in analyzing and managing online data to prepare reports
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC ,SEO, Social Media Display and affiliate marketing channels
- Excellent English communication (Spoken & Written) and Be comfortable with conducting phone calls with various digital commerce vendors located in USA to discuss their products, services and proposals
- Experience with Apparel E -Commerce sales will be a plus
- Willing to operate in New York USA(East Coast) timings