Kaygees is an international software development company with years of experience in mobile and web application development. Our professional team has in-depth expertise in such key technologies as Java, PHP, .Net as well as profound knowledge of iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Black Berry development tools.
We are looking for Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Applications development team.
- For SQA
- 1+ year(s) of work experience, writing test plans and procedures, tracking errors, documenting results and developing test case scenarios.
- Experience creating test scripts, test cases, test plans and running regression tests in a software development environment is strongly preferred.
- Experience testing in all phases of the software development process.
- Thorough understanding of quality assurance/software testing processes, methodologies, and procedure.
- Knowledge of the development, test, release and support processes.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to document technical processes to maximize reader comprehension.
- Ability to balance high quality standards with schedule pressures.
- Must be passionate about finding bugs and contributing to software quality.
- Experience in QA for Mobile and Web Apps will be a huge plus.
- Fresh Interns with good working knowlege in QA are also welcome.
- For SEO
- Extensive knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO)inbound marketing techniques.
- Excellent working knowledge of White Hat SEO techniques.
- Google Analytics, Webmaster and keyword research tool, SEO and optimization tools.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the companys target customers.
- Curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a Social way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross- promotion.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (I.e:Facebook Timeline, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Instagram, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Fresh Interns with good working knowlege in SEO are also welcome.
Come join a Rock Star Team of Developers looking to push the limits and continue their exponential growth. If you like to code and be a part of the direction and success of a cutting edge company this is your place.